- Extended Day: 7:30am—5:00pm, M - F
- 5 day, 3 day and 2 day program options
- Full Day & Half Day options
- Experienced, qualified staff
- Certified Teachers
- Low staff to student ratios
- Reasonable monthly tuition
- Web-Based Video Cameras
- High Scope & Creative Curriculum Taught
Our Programs Provide:
- School programs that are fun and academically enriching
- Preparation for success in school age years to come
- Recreational activities that help promote confidence, self-esteem and responsibility
- A safe and secure environment
- Warm, friendly, experienced child care professionals
- A relaxed preschool atmosphere where children can socialize and make new friends
Early Discovery (2 ½ - 3 years old)
Child turns 3 by March 1, 2019
A multi-fold curriculum is introduced to the preschoolers that helps develop the traces of complex thinking and important social and emotional developments that occur during these years.
Learning to navigate through interest areas in the classroom and rotating in small groups help the children learn through a hands-on, creative, fun environment as academics are presented in an appropriate setting that meets the developmental needs of a 2 1/2 to 3 year old.
Preschoolers (3 - 4 year olds)
Child turns 3 by September 1, 2018
Preschool children enjoy spending time with their peers and becoming involved with group activities. Structured educational programs introduce them to basic concepts in language arts, math, science and social studies. We have specifically designed learning centers for individual and group projects that encourage children to make discoveries about themselves, fellow beings and the world we all share and live in.
Child turns 4 by September 1, 2018
Pre-kindergarten children exhibit growing physical and intellectual independence made possible by acquired physical skills and complex language. Daily structured educational programs stress language arts, math, science, social studies, and computer skills. There is an end of the year graduation ceremony which celebrates all that they have accomplished in preschool. Creativity is encouraged and learning experiences presented as a healthy mixture of fun and challenge at our learning centers.
Child turns 4 by September 1, 2018 WITH a Florida State Voucher
The VPK program is a Florida state funded education program that prepares 4 year olds for kindergarten. Four year old residents receive 540 hours of free education. The state pays the school for your child’s attendance. MMOLA is the only school in Tequesta that offers this class 5 days a week. We also offer wrap-around schedules to complement this core VPK class. For more information on VPK, click here.
- Weekly Spanish Classes
- Weekly Bible Classes
- Weekly Art Classes
- Weekly Physical Education Classes
- Art Expression
- Literacy Learning
- Mathematical Activities
- Music & Dramatic Play
- Science, Technology & Geography
- Character Building
- Problem Solving & Life Skills
- Daily Playground Time