Classroom Video Monitoring
Ever wonder what your child is doing at preschool?
One of the best services we can offer parents is peace of mind. While we do have an open-door policy, today’s busy life-style makes it difficult for parents to "check-in" on their child. Fortunately, Mary, Mother of the Light Academy allows parents and families to view a live video stream of their child learning, playing and interacting with other children at school.
First Time Logging In?
Please note the following:
- In order to view the Real Time Child Care Web Cam, you must be an authorized user of Mary, Mother of the Light Academy (MMOLA). A User Name and Password will be assigned to you through MMOLA during enrollment.
- For the safety and security of our children, please DO NOT share your user name and/or password information with anyone.
Instructions for Signing Into the Child Care Web Cam Program the First time:
1. Go to Internet Explorer (note: the video feed will not work with other browsers).
2. Go to the tools tab, select Internet options › security tab › select custom level.
3. Scroll down to “download unassigned active x controls,” select “prompt,” click OK, YES, OK.
- Click "Yes" to download unassigned Active X controls, click on the screen to enable.
- Click on icon (internet explorer icon left of the red “X”).
- Enter user name and password.
- Click on red “X” icon to disconnect.
- *If you are using Windows 7, you must perform an extra step:
- Go to “Control Panel,” click user account and family safety. Click on user account control settings. Scroll the bar down to “never notify.” Press ok to save changes and restart your computer.
After you have signed in successfully for the first time:
Simply follow the link, and enter your user name and password. If you have any questions or concerns about your child or the child care provided, please contact MMOLA at 561-203-2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact MMOLA at 561-203-2424 or email@example.com.
For access on your smartphone or tablet, download the app.
Our free apps that allow you to remotely monitor the live video streaming from MMOLA.
Here's how to get mobile access:
- iPhone users with iOS 10.0 and under, CLICK HERE.
- iPhone users with iOS 11.0 or higher, CLICK HERE.
- Android users, CLICK HERE.
- Download the app. You may be required to enter your password.
- Open the app.
- Tap the “+” sign in the top right
- You will be directed to the “Add Server” page
- Type in the following information where prompted:
SERVER NAME: MMOLA
IP ADDRESS: 671914710
LIVE STREAMING PORT: 5150
PLAYBACK PORT: 5160
USERNAME: Type in the username provided by MMOLA
PASSWORD: Type in the password provided by MMOLA
Go back to the "My Sites" page. Tap the "MMOLA" server. You will be brought to the live video feed page. To enlarge the video, tap on the image and it will become full screen.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android v2.3
- Android v4.0
- Android v4.1